****Showhome now open Thursday - Monday 10am-5pm**** The Halt is a select development from Ben Bailey Homes of just 19 beautifully designed homes. The Denby: Is a modern three-bedroom semi-detached home with a well - designed, stylish open plan kitchen/dining area with cloakroom, leading into a very spacious light-filled lounge with French doors onto the garden and Velux roof light feature. On the first floor are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom. The main bedroom comprises an En-suite and luxury fitted wardrobes. A very popular and surprisingly roomy three-bedroom family home.
967 SQ FT
TENURE - FREEHOLD
The Halt is a select development of just 19 beautifully designed homes in the desirable location of Warmsworth, just a 3 - minute drive to junction 36 of the A1.
With a choice of 3- and 4-bedroom homes, in a well-planned variety of styles and layouts, there's sure to be one that's perfect for you.
Ben Bailey Homes have been building new homes in Yorkshire and the North Midlands since 1937 and The Halt is a perfect example of the quality and design for which this long standing, family owned business is renowned.
What's more each new home features, as standard, a fantastic range of fixtures and fittings, the likes of which are rarely included in comparable new developments.
In addition, each home features 'full fibre' internet connectivity, future-proofing your needs and offering speedy broadband - essential for home-working and multiple device usage.
SPECIFICATION FEATURES INCLUDED AS STANDARD IN YOUR HOME
- Properties will be built with Ibstock Morpeth Blend / Ibstock Calderstone Russet bricks
- Grey Ministone / Red Grovebury roof tiles
- Stylish cream UPVC woodgrain windows (white internally), with chrome handles
- External front & rear ambient up & down lighting
- Turfed & Fenced Gardens
- Manually operated sectional garage door
- British made Omega kitchens with Duropal laminate worktops & soft close drawer system
- Gas on glass hob, ovens, extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher and integrated washing machine
- Caple wine cooler
- Up to the moment, Roca sanitaryware range
- High quality Vado taps
- Carpets and tiling to all floor surfaces throughout
- Luxury sliding wardrobes to bedroom 1
- All downlights in brushed chrome (standard in bathroom, En-suite, kitchen & dining area)
- Chrome heated towel rails to all bathrooms, En-suite & WC
- Security alarm and sensors throughout
- Energy-efficient gas fired central heating system
- Bathroom & En-suite half tiled
- Choice of internal doors and chrome handles
- Bifold door to kitchen dining area (Penrose & Farnley House type), French doors to all other
- Extensive sockets and tv points throughout
OPTIONAL EXTRAS & FEATURES TO PERSONALISE YOUR HOME
- Kitchen appliance upgrade package to AEG
- Hinged wardrobes to bed 1
- Luxury fitted wardrobes to beds 2,3,4
- Bathroom, En-suite & WC fitted vanity units
- Upgraded 80/20 wool blend carpet
- Silestone kitchen work surfaced
- Additional TV sockets & downlights
- Brushed chrome front plate upgrade to all sockets and switches
- Trunking kit to suit a wall mounted TV
- Tiled floor surfaces
- Fully tiled walls in En-suites & bathrooms
- Oak veneered internal doors
- Doorway entrance matting
- Electrically-operated garage door
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
Your new home at The Halt will feature all the latest energy saving features to reduce consumption, keep heat locked in and stay cosy during the worst of the British weather yet stay cool in the Summer.
- High quality cavity and roof insulation
- Robust double glazing - windows and doors
- Extensive draught proofing measures
- SAP energy efficiency rating 88 (high). SAP rating gives a measure of the overall energy efficiency
of a home based on costs for space and water heating (scale of 1-100)
- Environmental impact (C02) rating - good
- Low energy recessed lighting throughout