An exclusive development of only 3 most attractive and individual 4 bed, 2 bath/shower room detached bungalows each with double garages and enjoying generous sized plots on this pleasant leafy side lane of Walkeringham. Short walking distance to the popular village pub, historic church, village primary school and community centre. Good road links to the A1 and M180 opening up many other regional town and cities within comfortable driving distance.
DUE FOR COMPLETION OCT-DEC 2021.
Built to a superb contemporary specification by BFC developments under 10 year warranty including
* Fabulous fitted living kitchen with quality contemporary style units, solid composite work surfaces and built in fan assisted oven, hob, extractor and dishwasher.
* Luxury family bathroom and ensuite shower room including contemporary suites and complimentary floor and wall tiling.
* Quality UPVC double glazed windows, external patio doors and attractive composite front doors.
* Energy efficient gas central heating with condensing combination boiler.
* Low energy down lighting to several rooms
* Oak veneer internal doors
* Large double garages with electric remote roller shutter doors.
* Generous sized gardens and plot
* Exclusive small private cul de sac of only 3 bungalows
* High tech burglar alarm system
* Fitted carpets and floor tiles to the builders specificiation.
The bungalows briefly comprise of; open entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, living dining kitchen, utility room, main bedroom with ensuite shower room, 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Each bungalow will have a block paved double width driveway providing additional off road parking in front of a double garage.
The exclusive private cul de sac of only 3 detached bungalow is to be tarmacked and is accessed off the leafy side lane of Birdcroft Lane, off the A161, close to the heart of Walkeringham village.
For an appointment with the builder on site, please contact the selling agent.
LOUNGE14' 7" x 13' 5" (4.44m x 4.09m)
LIVINGDININGKITCHEN22' 0" x 13' 5" (6.71m x 4.09m)